How may we help inform and support your work from home (WFH) strategy?
Call on us to help shape your WFH strategy with:
- Data from our research and collaboration with Leesman, a leading independent employee workplace consultancy.
- Webinars for your employees with our Well-Being Knowledge Consultant.
- An employee purchase program to facilitate the process of providing ergonomic furnishings people need to be comfortable and productive at home.
Critical support for a workplace in flux:
- The experience is different for everyone — and some people have it much harder than others.
- Ergonomic products and tools can help level the playing field.
- Companies that invest in their people can help them be healthy, comfortable, and focused while working from home.
- Regularly check-in with team members
- Understand the challenges of helping everyone stay connected and engaged
- Establish outcome-driven performance metrics
- Rely on technology tools that keep you connected throughout the day
- Ensure that all remote workers have the right technology and connectivity tools to efficiently accomplish their work
- Make sure important conversations and decisions include all team members
- Regularly gauge the effectiveness of work-from-home employee experiences
- Get creative with ideas for socializing digitally
To learn more, contact your Alfred Williams & Company Account Manager or email us at email@example.com.